Harness Wealth’s mission is to provide the next generation of builders confidence in their best financial future.
Employees, founders, and investors at major tech companies of every size use our equity-focused personal finance tools and our marketplace to receive financial, tax, and trust & estate advice.
Harness Wealth is a holistic platform that seeks to make bespoke financial strategies accessible, intuitive, and valuable through online tools, education, and expert human advice from top-tier advisory firms.
As Harness’s first Content Marketer, you’ll play a key role in shaping the voice, tone, and breadth of our content at every step of our funnel. This is a strategic and hands-on role in providing educational, engaging information to our clients across financial, tax, and estate planning topics.
This role reports to the Growth Marketing Lead. Our office is is New York City but we are open to hiring remotely for this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and execute on content strategy for Harness Wealth across the site, collateral, email, and advertising.
- Serve as a copywriting expert for other teams in growth, client service, product, and design.
- Measure and improve upon the business results of marketing content.
- 3+ years of experience in ideating, creating, and distributing digital content in highly technical industries or for expertise-driven products.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and be successful in a greenfield environment
- Creative approaches to presentation and communication.
- High degree of familiarity with/interest in digital content mediums.
- Preferred but not required: Tax, financial, or legal services industry experience.
- Harness Firms
Clients complete a profile based on their personal financial information, goals, and milestones. Based on this information, our algorithm recommends a set of financial, tax and/or trust & estate services and firms that are best suited for them. Each firm on the marketplace is personally screened and interviewed by Harness Wealth.
- Harness Tools
Clients manage their personal finances and strategically plan ahead for milestones using our tools. We provide users a balance sheet to monitor full net worth, including employee equity, crypto assets, and real estate, as well as tax planning tools to help navigate decisions around liquidity events.
- Harness Tax
Our in-house tax team offers flexible tax planning services that are tailored to our clients, such as planning for equity liquidity events, managing crypto assets, moving between different countries or states, and evaluating equity compensation packages.
- Lead by making others better
- Care enough to have honest interactions
- Value diversity in our team and partners to reflect the diverse future of wealth
- Build trust at every client interaction
- Provide clarity over simplicity, given that wealth is not simple
- Empower people to make and be accountable for decisions
- Fail fast, reflect, and evolve. Constantly.
- Take ownership. No job is too small or outside our job description.
Our employee benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for by the company
- One Medical Group membership
- Cash-fee equity program
- Tax service discounts via Harness Tax
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym and fitness class memberships
- Open, unlimited vacation policy
Harness Wealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please read more about Harness Wealth’s commitment to diversity and inclusion here.